The CNR* series was initiated in 2007 with a meeting near Yosemite National Park. It has since moved to Bordeaux (2009), Prague (2011), Sao Paulo (2013), and Tokyo (2015). The workshop series brings together experts in nuclear theory, experiment, data evaluations, and applications, and fosters interactions between these groups.
- nuclear reaction mechanisms
- optical model
- direct reactions and the compound nucleus
- pre-equilibrium reactions
- cross section measurements (direct and indirect methods)
- Hauser-Feshbach theory (limits and extensions)
- compound-nuclear decays, particle and gamma emission
- level densities and strength functions
- nuclear structure for compound-nuclear reactions
- nuclear astrophysics
- nuclear energy and other applications
The workshop will consist primarily of plenary talks, which include overviews, invited and contributed presentations, a poster session, and opportunities for discussions.
Registration is open, see http://www.cvent.com/d/ggqs84
The deadline for regular abstract submission has passed. Post-deadline abstracts will be considered on a space-available basis only.
Notes regarding poster session on Wednesday 26 September: Poster should be 3' wide by 4' high. Bring your poster on Wednesday by lunch time so they can be brought to the poster venue and hung.