Contributed/Plenary Talk presenters:
- Please prepare your slides in PDF format 24h ahead of your talk. To upload, please click on “My Contributions” on the left menu, and from there on select the title of your talk.
Recorded Flash Talks presenters:
- Please prepare a 3 minute recorded presentation video and upload it together with your presentation material on your contribution page here by Saturday, April 10th. To upload, please click on “My Contributions” on the left menu, and from there on select the title of your poster. The preferred format for the videos is mp4.
- One can use a zoom recording function to make a 3 min video, although we leave it up to the presenter to use their preferred method. An alternative, Microsoft Powerpoint has a recording feature.
Presentation material can be a poster format or slides as a PDF file.
- We have planned two interactive sessions:
- Session 1: 13th of April (Tuesday) afternoon, from 14:15 to 15:45 (US EDT)
- Session 2: 15th of April (Thursday) morning from 6:45 to 7:45 (US EDT)
- We recommend the presenter be available in both sessions to interact with the conference participants.
- The Recorded Flash Talk authors are invited to submit a proceeding here after the conference concludes.
- We will be using Gather Town platform for Recorded Flash Talk Sessions, instructions to use it will be coming soon.
- Materials (poster or slides) will be uploaded in Gather Town by the organizers from your contribution page in Indico. Presenters have to only upload them to Indico.
- Gather Town is best viewed in Google Chrome and Firefox web browsers.
If you encounter any difficulties with the above instructions please contact the organizers at dis2021_at_stonybrook.edu